Quantum of the Seas MDR/other questions

ceo418

Hello. We are looking at a 10-day cruise in April 2024 from Hawaii to Vancouver on Quantum of the Seas. While looking at the deck plans, I noticed that there appears to be four main dining rooms. Is that correct? If I chose the later fixed time seating, does that impact which room we'd be in? 

I'd also like to verify that the solarium will be open for all adult guests. The ship page on the Royal Caribbean site says that it is closed except to specific groups on China sailings, so I'd like to make sure this is accurate.

The itinerary states the the ship will arrive in Vancouver at 3 a.m. Is that normal for this type of cruise?

Thanks for your help!

3 hours ago, ceo418 said:

Hello. We are looking at a 10-day cruise in April 2024 from Hawaii to Vancouver on Quantum of the Seas. While looking at the deck plans, I noticed that there appears to be four main dining rooms. Is that correct? If I chose the later fixed time seating, does that impact which room we'd be in? 

I'd also like to verify that the solarium will be open for all adult guests. The ship page on the Royal Caribbean site says that it is closed except to specific groups on China sailings, so I'd like to make sure this is accurate.

The itinerary states the the ship will arrive in Vancouver at 3 a.m. Is that normal for this type of cruise?

Thanks for your help!

Solarium is open to everyone. MTD is done on the lower dining deck, traditional is done on the upper deck.