NCL Free Airfare

Erniee96

Just a little heads up about NCL free airfare. 

This is our first cruise with Norwegian and decided on the Bliss. 

We are two couples traveling from southern Ontario and couldn't pass on the BOGO airfare offer out of Detroit.

Both couples booked at the same time on the same phone call with the same agent.

Two weeks later we get our flight itinerary's and they are very different flights and times.

Called NCL and there is nothing they can do.

Its not a huge deal but now we have two vehicles making the two and a half hour drive and airport parking for two... so just a heads up. 

They used to offer the ability to link reservations for this purpose, called the 'travel with guarantee', but over the summer this option was removed as there were significant airline industry challenges that caused them to be unable to meet those guarantees.  It certainly was nice while it lasted - I even made use of it in 2019 before they started charging for it!

2 hours ago, Erniee96 said:

I assume it would work out if we booked as one reservation for two rooms, but we are both on Caesar's Rewards offers.

Currently NCL does not have the ability to have two rooms on one reservation.  We went from one larger room on the joy to the escape and NCL had to split us into two different rooms with two different reservation numbers.  We are now 43 days away from sailing and Myself, hubby, and 13 year old have flights but my 10 year old and my sister (in the now connecting room to ours) do not have flights. There is nothing we can do about it.  Would be great if they would get the same flights as us but I've heard too many stories to the opposite to even have hope for that anymore.  And when we booked this they assured us we would be on the same flights. but since then they dropped the program that would allow that and know it doesn't matter if they are minor children as long as they are with any adult.