NCL Starbucks Hours and Helpful Information

pantinone

NCL does not advertise the hours of the starbucks onboard their ships, which makes it difficult to figure out if the starbucks package will be worth the cost.

I am specifically asking for the hours of the starbucks onboard the GEM. However, I think this will be a helpful place to gather the hours of other ships as well to help out fellow cruisers. Any photos of menus and their associated ships would be helpful as well.

I hope to gather the dispersed information across the internet into one place! Thanks!

1 hour ago, pantinone said:

NCL does not advertise the hours of the starbucks onboard their ships, which makes it difficult to figure out if the starbucks package will be worth the cost.

I am specifically asking for the hours of the starbucks onboard the GEM. However, I think this will be a helpful place to gather the hours of other ships as well to help out fellow cruisers. Any photos of menus and their associated ships would be helpful as well.

I hope to gather the dispersed information across the internet into one place! Thanks!

yesterday’s thread that fizzled  

2 hours ago, pantinone said:

Welcome to Cruise Critic.  A quick search on this forum plus going back a page or two will get you most of the information you requested, on this topic or others. Luckily, @BirdTravelshas provided what you requested.

I would base the package cost on my consumption, not the hours of the venue. I don't drink enough to make the package economical so I just use my Starbucks app onboard (and receive reward points too). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pantinone said:

Pro Tip: you have already paid for complementary brewed coffee on your cruise. All you can drink. No waiting. Spending your cruise standing in long line at Starbucks multiple times a day to “get your money’s worth seems outrageous. 

• Thanks 1

I appreciate all the support and quick answers. It's helpful to have all of this in one place because it empowers people like me to make informed decisions on purchasing this package. 

For anyone else who has operation hours and menus to add from other ships, share the knowledge please!

• Thanks 1