Move up? And Blue ?

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

We are in aqua class and our elderly dad is in infinite verandah, I just did a move up for him to aqua class.  We are on the Beyond, march 19th sailing.  Anybody have any idea or like to hear your experiences when you put in your bid how long did it take for you to receive an answer if accepted or not and how long did this happen prior to your cruise.  We are 5 weeks/35 days out now.

In Blu, others have mentioned that we can order off the MDR menus if we wanted, question, the Blu menu on the app we see what is offered to eat in Blu, but are we able to get a Cesar salad or French onion soup in Blu?

3 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

We are in aqua class and our elderly dad is in infinite verandah, I just did a move up for him to aqua class.  We are on the Beyond, march 19th sailing.  Anybody have any idea or like to hear your experiences when you put in your bid how long did it take for you to receive an answer if accepted or not and how long did this happen prior to your cruise.  We are 5 weeks/35 days out now.

In Blu, others have mentioned that we can order off the MDR menus if we wanted, question, the Blu menu on the app we see what is offered to eat in Blu, but are we able to get a Cesar salad or French onion soup in Blu?

Your other post(s) mentioned Aqua was not workable for your father as all the cabins are located too far from yours for his care.  Hopefully you've worked that out and his  bid might be successful.  As others have said, the notification is not a set time...could be weeks or days. 

8 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Your other post(s) mentioned Aqua was not workable for your father as all the cabins are located too far from yours for his care.  Hopefully you've worked that out and his  bid might be successful.  As others have said, the notification is not a set time...could be weeks or days. 

Yes, I wrote to celebrity mentioning this and they responded in two days, I checked again and was able to use the move up option and made a bid.  Currently, there is one aqua class cabin that is 13 cabins away from ours and a second cabin a few more down.  I realize we cannot choose the cabin number, so its a gamble we are taking, in the end if he receives a cabin that he has to walk more, we hoping Blu will make up for it.