Speciality Coffee on Regal Princess

kitiara

There is a bar right outside of Princess Live Theater that has an espresso machine. There is also an espresso machine up in the Buffet, in the same area as the desserts. Also, if you are in a full suite,there is an espresso machine in the Concierge Lounge on Deck 14. 

Edited by TracieABD

Just a side note on coffees on Princess.

On our last voyage we brought a cafetiere with us and a couple of pounds of our favorite local roast.  Then all we had to do was bring back a 12 cup pitcher of hot tea water from the buffet, and presto.  We had better coffee than anywhere on any ship  because it was locally roasted days before we embarked.

Our steward never said a word about it.

2 hours ago, JimmyVWine said:

I rarely see any line in the Patisserie area of the Buffet, but I only get espresso there in the afternoon.  Not sure what sort of line forms there between 7:00-9:00 a.m..

I have experienced quite long lines here during meal times on Enchanted. Also they do only hot drinks, not cold or iced drinks, as one can get in IC

41 minutes ago, Buckeye10640 said:

Also they do only hot drinks, not cold or iced drinks, as one can get in IC

Good information.  My order is always the same, and always boring.  Double Espresso. That's it.  So I have never tried for iced, no foam, half skim, half almond milk, Chai Peruvian Blend with a twist of pith-free lemon rind, slightly bruised.  😄

• Haha 1

I'm a fan of the IC and early a.m. I always sit by Vines.  I'm an early riser and never find the IC too crowdy before, say 8 a.m. unless an early port stop of course.  I'm on board for longer cruises, travel alone and I've gotten good at finding my alone space (or at least quieter spots).

• Like 1