Linking multiple party booking numbers

letsgogogo

1 hour ago, letsgogogo said:

Is this possible?  When I call I get different answers. Generally I’m told the other party needs to call. Well fine…but if the other party calls, they are also told the other party needs to call. So now stuck in a loop. 

It is dependent on many thing.   If you both have reservations made directly with Celebrity you should be able to link the reservation yourself by clicking Manage Reservation and at the very top choose Link Reservations.   Also may be possible if booked with an Agent but I had to have my agent fix mine as it wasn't linking correctly.

image.thumb.png.32c2d1bceb3549410d0efde747948cf8.png

2023-02-14_18-38-30.jpg

Edited by Jim_Iain

Our last cruise in January I linked our reservation to our friends (2 couples)  However all that happened is one couples reservation always showed under "manage my reservation" but I was not able to combine our dinner reservations or anything else.  All 3 numbers showed as linked but it made no difference at all

If you have fixed dining, you likely need to call to do it.  Otherwise, it is easy to do yourself in the app which should allow you to make anytime dinner reservations and even shore excursions for all of you and even check in for all of you.  I was able to do this easily on the Constellation in the fall and for our upcoming Eclipse cruise.

13 hours ago, Dar & Bob said:

Our last cruise in January I linked our reservation to our friends (2 couples)  However all that happened is one couples reservation always showed under "manage my reservation" but I was not able to combine our dinner reservations or anything else.  All 3 numbers showed as linked but it made no difference at all

I initially had the same problem.  It said that either there was a currency difference or with different travel groups.    I contacted my Agent and he fixed it in less than 5 minutes.   In my case I was paying for both with the same CC and were both booked with the same agent.