CD Player?

The last time I was in one, which was 3 or 4 years ago at least there wasn't. I somehow don't think they took a backward step in technology with the update. I just take a small bluetooth speaker and play songs from my phone. 

I don't know if they still have it, but when the Marina and Riviera were new, in the Oceania, Vista and Owner's Suites they had a dock for an Ipod, which was the old-style, wide plug Apple used prior to the Lightning plug. Then you could pipe music from your Ipod or Iphone through the sound system in the room. If they are still there, in order to use them you would need an adapter(which I have one) to use with an Iphone as that style plug hasn't been used since the Apple 4 or 5 model. Basically real outdated technology. 

But I digress, the answer to your question is no. 

• Like 1

Just off the Riviera in an Oceania Suite and yes, there was a Bluetooth adapter by the phone in the main area.    Connect cell phone or laptop or iPad music via Bluetooth adapter to the wall mounted Bose speaker system.  Played in the main area, the bedroom, and on the balcony with wall mounted volume control in each area.    Very nice to have that option for music.

• Haha 1