Accessible pools on Celebrity?

DRS/NC

I'm considering booking a fall cruise on Celebrity. I've only cruised on X once & that was 20+ yrs. ago.  Now I have somewhat limited mobility & certainly can't climb in/out of pools that have only ladders.  I need steps!

Are Celebrity pools Handicapped Accessible?  What's your experience?

Thanks!

@DRS/NC  I would contact Celebrity's Access Department to confirm once you have decided on your particular ship; however, their mobility brochure states, "lifts for one pool and one whirlpool per ship throughout the fleet."      https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/94b2c9f8#/94b2c9f8/1  

Once you've decided on your ship, you could also ask on the Celebrity board if there is anyone currently on the ship you are considering who could possibly check the pool situation for you.  

There is a thread from a few years ago stating the Edge did not have a lift for the main pool but this may have changed.   

Here is the contact information for the Access Department:  (954) 628-9708 or special_needs@celebrity.com

• Thanks 1