Harmony bed placement

S.A.M.J.R.

I see posts about Oasis, Allure, and Symphony regarding bed placement and balconies.  Does that apply to Harmony also (I would assume so, but you know what happens when you assume)?

And just to make sure... find two nearby connecting cabins on your floor.  When looking from the hallway, the one on the left the bed is by the balcony, the one on the right is by the closet (or do I have that backwards?).  Then just alternate to you get to the room in question.  Is that correct?

You are right, on Harmony bed location are alternate, some are close to the balcony the next one are by the closet. About the power outlet, our room did not had them but what I did was connect the phone USB to the physical phone's USB connector, It did the job.

Hope this helps you.

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I see posts about Oasis, Allure, and Symphony regarding bed placement and balconies.  Does that apply to Harmony also (I would assume so, but you know what happens when you assume)?

And just to make sure... find two nearby connecting cabins on your floor.  When looking from the hallway, the one on the left the bed is by the balcony, the one on the right is by the closet (or do I have that backwards?).  Then just alternate to you get to the room in question.  Is that correct?

You have it backwards 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, puertorican said:

You are right, on Harmony bed location are alternate, some are close to the balcony the next one are by the closet. About the power outlet, our room did not had them but what I did was connect the phone USB to the physical phone's USB connector, It did the job.

Hope this helps you.

It's not a phone I'm worried about... it's a CPAP.  I ended up suspending an extension cord (gotten from Royal) from the ceiling on our cruise last year (Mariner).  I'll just get extra magnetic hooks.