Where to snorkel with 3 big ships in port

CruiserN1

Will be in St. Kitts on HAL Rotterdam on the same day as the Norweigan Epic and RC Voyager ships are in port. I really want to snorkel. I've checked with all of the snorkel tour vendors recommended on this board and none have availability due to being booked out by the cruise lines. I tried to round up a few others from my roll call to book a charter but no interest. HAL is only offering one snorkel trip and the reviews aren't great, so feeling hesitant to book it.

What beach would be my best bet to snorkel from shore? Ideally a place with some amenities as my husband doesn't snorkel but will be happy with a cold drink and a lounge chair.

18 hours ago, CruiserN1 said:

Will be in St. Kitts on HAL Rotterdam on the same day as the Norweigan Epic and RC Voyager ships are in port. I really want to snorkel. I've checked with all of the snorkel tour vendors recommended on this board and none have availability due to being booked out by the cruise lines. I tried to round up a few others from my roll call to book a charter but no interest. HAL is only offering one snorkel trip and the reviews aren't great, so feeling hesitant to book it.

What beach would be my best bet to snorkel from shore? Ideally a place with some amenities as my husband doesn't snorkel but will be happy with a cold drink and a lounge chair.

One will try to assist, as the usual opinions have not commented.

There are no, what experienced snorkellers would consider good venues, from a beach.

There are Cockershell and South Friars, but these sites are seasonal and weather dependent.  Just like the appearances of seaweed

Interesting is Whitehouse, but it’s isolated, no facilities or bars, and much better with a private guide/protector 

Therefore, make.a selection and take pot luck.  The only items guaranteed will be the bed and drinks

Edited by PORT ROYAL
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PORT ROYAL said:

One will try to assist, as the usual opinions have not commented.

There are no, what experienced snorkellers would consider good venues, from a beach.

There are Cockershell and South Friars, but these sites are seasonal and weather dependent.  Just like the appearances of seaweed

Interesting is Whitehouse, but it’s isolated, no facilities or bars, and much better with a private guide/protector 

Therefore, make.a selection and take pot luck.  The only items guaranteed will be the bed and drinks

Correction

After ‘There are” ….Insert…. “isolated spots at both”