Semi-Live Getaway: Feb 26 - Mar 10, 2023 NY - So. Caribbean ... 12 nights

PistolPete13

On 3/19/2023 at 5:23 AM, Rubybadu said:

I will say because it’s been mentioned, I haven’t felt well since getting off the ship.

Felt dizzy and off for the first couple of days which turned into headaches and sinus problems and now I’m sat here with what’s probably covid .

I just saw this! 

Hope you're doing OK now @Rubybadu

Finally have some time today to edit my videos from this trip.

First up is the snorkel excursion in St. Kitts.  Not many large fish to see but the water was clear and it beats sitting in front of a computer!  

Next up is the helicopter volcano tour but that'll be later this afternoon before the upload is complete.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

@PistolPete13 I hope one day you will be able to visit Kauai and do the doors off helicopter ride. It is one of my favorite rides...from rainforest to canyons to the Napali coast.

Funny, but I've been binge watching some of those videos the last few days!

• Haha 1

Installing the network systems in new office this week.  They're going to put up half a dozen huge displays.

I'm already testing the Wifi speeds by watching my own 4K video.  I think I'm going to put my helicopter excursion video in a loop on all the new screens!

Hey, it's work related!!

new screens.png

me.png

Edited by PistolPete13
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, Rubybadu said:

Honestly neither me or my wife have been “well” since we’ve come back. We both still have coughs and generally don’t feel 100%. 

Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that.  I was super careful during the trip because I didn't want to miss my scuba excursion that came at the end of the cruise.  I made it for the excursion but still came home with a cold for a week as soon as I got back.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this very informative and entertaining review!  Your photos are so awesome!  We are sailing on the Getaway for the first time this coming December, and have mostly been on the Gem. Have you started thinking about your next cruise? Looking forward to reading more from you.

• Thanks 1