Valuetrips - Hyatt Place

LuCruise

On 12/16/2023 at 9:23 AM, lx200gps said:

Gotta' love Valuetrips. Just received our confirmation for next October, $US134 all in. Going direct to the Hyatt site, the same room, same date,  is $US634 all in. Interestingly, when I looked at my Hyatt account, there is no mention of the booking under "My Stays". I can only find the booking by selecting "Modify/Cancel" at the bottom of the page, then manually entering the Confirmation Number.  Any thoughts as to whether it will eventually show up in my account?

As to whether breakfast is or is not included, there is no reference to it in any of the documents. We've stayed at the HP three or four times, well pre-pandemic, and it's my recollection that the breakfast area is basically the lobby, with no way to police whether any guest does or does not have breakfast included. I'll assume we have breakfast through our Hyatt membership, even if booked through VT.

Great!  The hotel told me every guest has breakfast included.

I verified they had my reservation each time, by calling the front desk,

Eventually, it showed up on the Hyatt website, using my Hyatt number.

• Like 1

Made a reservation request Dec. 16 for November for 2 rooms. I called today to see if there was a reservation and there was. She gave me 2 confirmation numbers.  I have not received an email yet from Valuetrips. Our rooms were 129.00 plus tax and on website they are over 230.00.