Time to tell driver?

RTR 21-0

Getting ready to book a car service for pickup from Civi port for our May Beyond cruise.  The companies I’ve looked at ask for a pick up time.  Have never cruised on Celebrity before but I know cruise lines want ya outta there pronto to get ready for the next round.  Generally speaking, what is a good time to tell them? 

Important to understand where you are going to from the ship and any time constraints.

You could probably safely arrange 8-8:30 and have no problem.   Usually walk offs begin around 7:00 and general disembarkation about 7:15Am

If flying out of FCO they recommend a minimum of 2 hours for flights within Europe and 2.5-3 for Flight to U.S.

• Thanks 1

Last year I booked for 9am for getting to my hotel to Rome and it worked perfectly, I had a short wait but that was just due to the amount of people and finding the cab pick up person but it wasn't long. There were people there before me and still there after I left - I probably could have done 8:30 comfortably.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RTR 21-0 said:

We’ll be going to hotel in Rome.  

In that case you might want to schedule your driver later to get to hotel closer to checkin time.   Most hotel's will however store you luggage until you room is available.

• Thanks 1