Oasis Boardwalk Cabin 12727

Good Morning

We sailed on Oasis, boardwalk balcony deck 14 before the slides were added to the back. We currently have booked boardwalk balcony 12727. Wondering if anyone has any pictures of the view from that particular balcony they are willing to share? I can't find any online so I'm starting to wonder if this was a bad choice...

Haven’t stayed in 12727 yet but think there is a you tube video for 12729??

First pic is 11729 for what it’s worth—you’ll be one more up with the “bridge” closer and one more back

second is 9727…worse for slide interference imo…but still can see ocean and see the water show

we really enjoy oasis and enjoy boardwalk balconies so I wouldn’t consider your choice a mistake, but hope these help you decide….

5867EC2A-8070-4205-A20A-2A7592DCC5F1.jpeg

8699E129-D3F9-4709-8426-8328297FDE60.jpeg

Edited by wrldtrvllr

1 hour ago, CruisingLover said:

Good Morning

We sailed on Oasis, boardwalk balcony deck 14 before the slides were added to the back. We currently have booked boardwalk balcony 12727. Wondering if anyone has any pictures of the view from that particular balcony they are willing to share? I can't find any online so I'm starting to wonder if this was a bad choice...

We were in 12729 in January for 10 nights. Sorry no pictures. We could still see the water show but those slides are a pain to look around. We have had the boardwalk balconies in the past on the Oasis but this will be our last time. 

2 hours ago, wrldtrvllr said:

First pic is 11729 for what it’s worth—you’ll be one more up with the “bridge” closer and one more back

second is 9727…worse for slide interference imo…but still can see ocean and see the water show

we really enjoy oasis and enjoy boardwalk balconies so I wouldn’t consider your choice a mistake, but hope these help you decide….

Thank you, these really help! Happy to say we are not on deck 9 though 😳

2 hours ago, wrldtrvllr said:

I appreciate these pics... we had 9705, which was above the carousel, a few weeks ago and loved it. This time we went up a little and all the way to the back, and have THIS room...11729 so I'm glad to see the view of the water is pretty good. Thanks!! 

2 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

I appreciate these pics... we had 9705, which was above the carousel, a few weeks ago and loved it. This time we went up a little and all the way to the back, and have THIS room...11729 so I'm glad to see the view of the water is pretty good. Thanks!! 

I tried to get 12729 but can't because we only have 2 of us. That needs to be reserved for a family of 5.

3 hours ago, CruisingLover said:

I tried to get 12729 but can't because we only have 2 of us. That needs to be reserved for a family of 5.

Not sure what to tell you but we had 12729 on the Oasis January 5-15 this year and it was only my wife and me. We were originally booked in I think 11725 but I noticed closer to the cruise 12729 was available so I switched to it.

5 hours ago, swmichigan cruiser said:

Not sure what to tell you but we had 12729 on the Oasis January 5-15 this year and it was only my wife and me. We were originally booked in I think 11725 but I noticed closer to the cruise 12729 was available so I switched to it.

Maybe if I wait closer to sail date it'll open up 🤷

• Like 1

On 2/24/2023 at 2:09 PM, CruisingLover said:

Yeah, you should be able to... we are only 3 and got 11729 and I think they are the exact same type of room. Maybe they do wait to sell the 3+ rooms to smaller groups until a little closer to the date

59 minutes ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Yeah, you should be able to... we are only 3 and got 11729 and I think they are the exact same type of room. Maybe they do wait to sell the 3+ rooms to smaller groups until a little closer to the date

I actually called multiple times to get that cabin. I was told each time that they save that for parties of 5 😐 I decided to call again yesterday, just to ask about it. Unfortunately that cabin is now booked 😡 I mean, it's only 1 more closer to where I currently am but, would've been cool to be on the end 😁