Priority boarding at Galveston

75Vette

11 minutes ago, 75Vette said:

Has Galveston reinstated a separate line for Diamond/Platinum quests on entering the building at Galveston for check in? 

Thanks.

Not on entering the building. There is a separate line for the final check in where you go up to the desk with the carnival employees at the very end once you get through security, but security was so back logged there was hardly anyone in any of the lines.  I was annoyed that I paid extra for FTTF because it basically didn't get me to the fun any faster.  

I will say that in October there were separate lines...if it hasn't changed walk up the left side of the very long and let people glare at you.  There are and have been two separate doors.  It gets you to the screening machine a bit quicker - then of course depending on the diligence of the screener you get through a bit faster then up the stairs, where again you have to look for the special line but if the regular line is shorter just use that one instead.

Edited by llachance

Like mentioned above, walk past the line to the front and there is a separate line.  However, in November our shuttle dropped us off nicely in front of the door which was at the head of the line and at our entrance.  The only problem was that to drop bags it, it is in the middle or further back from there.  People were lined up beyond that area and it was raining.  We opted to each roll our one bag and carry on ourselves.  Because we are platinum, our room was ready.  Only time we have carried on and because of the circumstances, we did and it was easy peasy.  No one in that line and we almost walked straight on.