Family Harbor Lounge

kelkel2

So we’re booked in an Ocean Suite, not in family harbor. I would have looked to book there, but no balconies = not happening. I heard the family harbor has kid friendly snacks and sandwiches. Is someone who is not booked in that area allowed to run down, grab a sandwich and leave or is that a big no no? I’d happily get a sandwich elsewhere but apparently pb&j is only available through room service for $6 and in the dining room for dinner. I’m guessing no? But it’s worth asking. My son could live off pb&j and at $6 each, there’s a lot of other things I’d love to spend that money on. 

I haven't stayed in that category but was pricing a few cruises for next year in that category with my Carnival PVP about a month ago. I used the opportunity to ask several questions about the area - how it worked, benefits, etc.

The lounge is locked and only accessible with your cabin key card. If you're not staying in a Family Harbour cabin, you won't be able to open the door to get in.

Edited by JillK

Guest BasicSailor

I booked FH for my Stepson and family, and my room was right at the break of point for FH. FH stays packed with people coming and going especially during breakfast and lunch. No need for a card as the kids keep doors open with people entering and exiting.

Guest BasicSailor
2 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

The Family Harbor Lounge is for the exclusive use of those in the Family Harbor rooms.

Thats true but it's not what's actually happening.  They may as well replace that card inserted door with revolving doors .

Edited by BasicSailor