carnival pride

pfb

taking my 3rd cruise,booked the pride for jan.28 for mexican riverera,just asking how was this overall here to many negatives and like to know if any of you guys are going?

First of all you should read the guidelines available from a link on top, one of the important things they will tell you to do is to learn to search for answers. There have been numerous long and detailed reviews of the Pride and it would be unfair to ask people to re-type everyone time someone wanted info. Under search, you can type "Pride" or "Pride Review" or "Pride Cruise" and you will be able to read tons of good and bad about that ship.

Cruise Critic (CC) also has created forums for roll calls, they want it kept separate from the main cruise line site - many reasons - ususally high volume and difficulty to keep track of them.

Your roll call will be here, if it is not, start one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=332

Personnel change, so you probably will want to monitor for Pride reviews as you get within 90 days of your cruise.

Have a great one!

taking my 3rd cruise,booked the pride for jan.28 for mexican riverera,just asking how was this overall here to many negatives and like to know if any of you guys are going?

Welcome to Cruise Critic, The Pride to me was a nice ship, great crew, great food and service, Just like the Spirit which is the same class of ship. I also prefer the ports that the Pride went too. Youre going to have a great time. Email me at wennfred@cox.net and I will send you a great review.

Fred

Welcome to Cruise Critic, The Pride to me was a nice ship, great crew, great food and service, Just like the Spirit which is the same class of ship. I also prefer the ports that the Pride went too. Youre going to have a great time. Email me at wennfred@cox.net and I will send you a great review.

Fred

Although Mr. Dood may have seemed a bit forward, he gave you excellent advice. More than likely this thread will be moved anyway. After you go to the PRIDE roll-call forum, locate your specific cruise date and chat with the people who are actually going on your specific cruise. Great way to meet people on board, too. :)

I've cruised the PRIDE twice. Excellent ship, good food, terrific crew and great ports. You'll have a terrific time I'm sure.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Uh Gary, Mr Dood was Mr Rood, IMHO.

PFB, the Pride is a fantastic ship. She was our first cruise, and we are now hooked on cruising because of her. We went to the dining room every night except one. The food was great and if you don't like anything on the menu, you can order basic stuff, like a steak. Mermaid Grill is really good too. Pizza, Ruebens to die for, great burgers and fries.

Have a wonderful trip! Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Archived