NCL Spirit - Soda Offerings

singleflyer

I am new to cruising and recently booked a week on Norwegian Spirit from Vancouver to Alaska.  Excited to try out the recently renovated ship.

I am wondering if anyone knows how soda is served on the ship?  I drink a ton of soda water (think La Croix).  I have the Free at Sea Unlimited Open Bar that looks like it includes soda (but not bottled water).  Anyone that has sailed Spirit recently - is it easy to get soda water with the Free at Sea package?  

Thanks!

1 hour ago, singleflyer said:

I am wondering if anyone knows how soda is served on the ship?  I drink a ton of soda water (think La Croix).  I have the Free at Sea Unlimited Open Bar that looks like it includes soda (but not bottled water).  Anyone that has sailed Spirit recently - is it easy to get soda water with the Free at Sea package?  

Standard carbonated drinks includes Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, Fanta and Soda Water

La Croix is more of a Perrier or San Pellegrino which is not included in the beverage package. Regular flavored water is available complimentary in the buffet. 

You could get a tonic water with a twist of lemon. 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Standard carbonated drinks includes Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, Fanta and Soda Water

La Croix is more of a Perrier or San Pellegrino which is not included in the beverage package. Regular flavored water is available complimentary in the buffet. 

You could get a tonic water with a twist of lemon. 

So to get soda water do you have to ask at the bar?  Or is it possible to just get plain soda water from the same place you get a Coke?