Mini Suite for 4 passengers

tksauter

Does anyone here have a photo of the night time setup of a Mini Suite for 4 passengers?  We will be on the Crown Princess for the Thanksgiving cruise in November and are wanting to see what the sleeping arrangements are.

Thank you

5 minutes ago, tksauter said:

Does anyone here have a photo of the night time setup of a Mini Suite for 4 passengers?  We will be on the Crown Princess for the Thanksgiving cruise in November and are wanting to see what the sleeping arrangements are.

Thank you

Will be just like this...  Good comments and more pics in thread.. 

Edited by reedprincess

Just adding a bit of information to round out the story.  On the Royal Class ships, the sofa is not a "pull-out" but instead converts to a single bed in the same direction as the sofa itself.  The occupant sleeps with their head at one "arm" of the sofa with their feet at the other.  That way there is no obstruction to the balcony as there is with the pull-out sofa shown in the picture in this and the earlier thread.

1 hour ago, JimmyVWine said:

Just adding a bit of information to round out the story.  On the Royal Class ships, the sofa is not a "pull-out" but instead converts to a single bed in the same direction as the sofa itself.  The occupant sleeps with their head at one "arm" of the sofa with their feet at the other.  That way there is no obstruction to the balcony as there is with the pull-out sofa shown in the picture in this and the earlier thread.

Do you know if this is the same for the Gem class? We will be in a mini-suite on Sapphire in September with a 3.5 year old and a 15 year old so trying to decide who we want sleeping where. 

2 hours ago, jlacy1987 said:

Do you know if this is the same for the Gem class? We will be in a mini-suite on Sapphire in September with a 3.5 year old and a 15 year old so trying to decide who we want sleeping where. 

Sapphire uses the pullouts that extend into the cabin area.  I assume Diamond is the same.

4 minutes ago, JimmyVWine said:

Sapphire uses the pullouts that extend into the cabin area.  I assume Diamond is the same.

Perfect. I know we can request bed rails, do you know if those work for the sofa bed? Trying to figure out the sleeping configuration for our 3 year old. We have an inflatable toddler bed we can bring but I'd rather not, if I can avoid it. But I also don't want her rolling off the bed.