Half Moon Cay- Shade when all Cabanas and Clamshells are already sold out?

mamiamjo

On 2/27/2023 at 2:39 PM, mamiamjo said:

Unfortunately all the cabanas and clamshells are already sold out for our cruise stop in half moon cay next month. Are there any other options for shade while we are there?

TIA

Following..

• 2 weeks later...

If you walk down past the pirate ship you can find loungers that have some shade. There are a few trees down there providing shade. That's where we ended up partially because the farther you walk from the dock, the less crowded it will be.

We were in HMC 2 weeks ago.  We always walk to the end of all the loungers and grab a couple of chairs and drag them further down away from everyone and put them under the trees.  You will have a little walk if you want drinks but we love being away from all the people packed in like sardines.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jenny in TX said:

We were in HMC 2 weeks ago.  We always walk to the end of all the loungers and grab a couple of chairs and drag them further down away from everyone and put them under the trees.  You will have a little walk if you want drinks but we love being away from all the people packed in like sardines.

You had me until the part about having a 'little walk for drinks'... ummmm, no! 🤣

9 hours ago, KroozNut said:

You had me until the part about having a 'little walk for drinks'... ummmm, no! 🤣

Too funny and I understand!! My husband drinks beer and they sold us a little soft side cooler that fit 6 beers and they put ice in it.  I was drinking a mixed drink but I ordered 3 and they fit in to my Yeti that I brought off the ship so it worked perfect.

• Like 1