EZ Air

behappy11

3 minutes ago, behappy11 said:

Hi all…does anyone know if a checked bag is included in the EZ Air fare?

No it is not.  It depends on the airline policy for checked bags and also whether international or domestic flights.

• Like 5

It doesn’t have to be first or business class necessarily.  My last EZ Fare on princess was on United.   They sold me coach.   I immediately went to United’s website and upgraded to Premium Economy.  That got me awesome legroom and 2 free checked bags.   

Just depends on the airline(s) Princess chooses.  The minute you have your itinerary, download all the apps for each airline and start researching your options.  

• Like 3

Not sure about your destination but as a general rule...

• For flights within North America (U.S. Domestic, Canada Domestic, U.S. to Canada, and vice-versa), the fare does NOT include a checked bag in the fare.

• For international LONG-HAUL flights, the fare INCLUDES one checked bag in the fare. 

EZ Air typically does not book you into the lowest fare bucket on long haul flights.  My flights booked through EZ Air from the U.S. to London Heathrow on United included one checked bag in the fare, which is stated on the United website when looking up the reservation.

You can always check your baggage allowance on the airline's website using the airline specific booking reference EZ Air provided to you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SCX22 said:

Not sure about your destination but as a general rule...

• For flights within North America (U.S. Domestic, Canada Domestic, U.S. to Canada, and vice-versa), the fare does NOT include a checked bag in the fare.

• For international LONG-HAUL flights, the fare INCLUDES one checked bag in the fare. 

EZ Air typically does not book you into the lowest fare bucket on long haul flights.  My flights booked through EZ Air from the U.S. to London Heathrow on United included one checked bag in the fare, which is stated on the United website when looking up the reservation.

You can always check your baggage allowance on the airline's website using the airline specific booking reference EZ Air provided to you.

That's interesting as the screenshot I posted above from the Princess website about not including baggage is from my international flight to Heathrow.

27 minutes ago, Paula_MacFan said:

That's interesting as the screenshot I posted above from the Princess website about not including baggage is from my international flight to Heathrow.

The comment has been there for years on all reservations.  We have used EZAir for years both in all fare categories and have never been charged.   Check with the airline you are flying to see what their rules are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kiwimum said:

The comment has been there for years on all reservations.  We have used EZAir for years both in all fare categories and have never been charged.   Check with the airline you are flying to see what their rules are.

We have used EZ several times and always paid baggage fees when not flying first class.

Edited by Paula_MacFan

We’ve had baggage fees included in EA prices a few times when traveling overseas and they should also be included when traveling on Southwest Airlines as they are now available for purchase on EA. 
You'll have to check the flight “details”or call up your reservations on the air carriers website and see them there. 

• Like 1