Cruise critic no longer showing P and O cruises In their find a cruise search?

On 3/3/2023 at 4:29 AM, Interestedcruisefan said:

Or is it just my phone?

Thank you @Host Sharon for moving this thread to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum!

Howdy @Interestedcruisefan

Yes, on my laptop the Find a Cruise - Adanced Search - Any Cruise Line filter does not show P&O in the list. A clip of the top of my page is below. Sorry, but at this time my Clipping Tool will not let me clip the Any Cruise Line dropdown list.

image.thumb.png.dc6e5fc72bb55dc728a312f692cd1281.png

I suggest you contact LauraS so she can contact IT. If possible, be sure to include any screen shots that will be helpful.

From the Guidelines:

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email with any questions/comments/feedback to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com. Also, please send the email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please see the following: How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address

Hope this will be helpful and thanks in advance for your cooperation,

Host Kat 

• 6 months later...