double and triple Latitude points on certain cruises

4 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Next, going to do the Meta upgrade using BOA's points to move up to a balcony, let's see what we can get or choose, LOL.  Wish us luck 😁 😆 😉 😎

Upgrade will be a piece of cake, but FYI do it by phone, not online.  You will have more flexibility in choosing your cabin.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, mking8288 said:

No problem - this promo offer, apparently, still not widely publicized on NCL's website and one of the several PCC that constantly "bomb" our F&F circles still hasn't alerted us about this renewed offer, LOL.

Just got an updated amenity/confirmation, 2 CNC successfully applied today to our "OB" booking and still coded, among others, LATDBLX 

Next, going to do the Meta upgrade using BOA's points to move up to a balcony, let's see what we can get or choose, LOL.  Wish us luck 😁 😆 😉 😎

Is that LATDBLX code on an invoice from your travel agent or NCL? I just got an invoice from my travel agent and there were no codes I could find on it. I looked up an old invoice from my prior travel agent from 2019 and it did have codes, so I’m trying to figure out how to ask the new agent without sounding odd or high maintenance. If the codes are on an invoice on the NCL site or something, that would be great. 

A lot travel agents assume (probably correctly) that people won't know what these codes mean and will just get worried/confused if they see them, so they don't mention them in the documents they send you. If you contact your TA they should be able to tell you the codes on your booking, or just send you the confirmation from NCL. You can also try calling NCL (they will probably tell you to go through your TA but this seems like information they should be able to give you directly). There is nowhere to look this up yourself online, you'll have to call someone.

18 minutes ago, hawkeyetlse said:

A lot travel agents assume (probably correctly) that people won't know what these codes mean and will just get worried/confused if they see them, so they don't mention them in the documents they send you. If you contact your TA they should be able to tell you the codes on your booking, or just send you the confirmation from NCL. You can also try calling NCL (they will probably tell you to go through your TA but this seems like information they should be able to give you directly). There is nowhere to look this up yourself online, you'll have to call someone.

Thank you so much! I will ask the TA. My prior TA was my mother (who has since retired), who knows me well enough to know I always want the esoteric info.

2 hours ago, sansroof said:

Is that LATDBLX code on an invoice from ... NCL? 

Always come from NCL ... you should check with your agent if you booked thru them, TA should receive the copy and forward to you. It's on the upper right corner among the promo codes.

Screenshot_20230318-092215.png

Edited by mking8288
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Always come from NCL ... you should check with your agent if you booked thru them, TA should receive the copy and forward to you. It's on the upper right corner among the promo codes.

Screenshot_20230318-092215.png

Thank you! Looks like my mom used to send me the NCL invoice and the new TA has his own format. I will ask him for the NCL invoice. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 9:59 AM, BirdTravels said:

There is actually a triple and quadruple point offer currently running (plus an additional point if you're in a suite)

https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions

TWO EXTRA LATITUDES POINTS PER NIGHT ON SELECT CRUISES
Booking Window: November 9, 2022 - March 31, 2023 11:59 pm EST
Applicable sailings: Fleetwide - 3+ night sailings in 2023 only

Terms & Conditions

• Not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX, MX (Sail Away Categories).
  • Offer is applicable to the 1st and 2nd guest on the reservation only.
  • Two extra Latitudes points are per person, per night on the reservation.
  • Offer is for new individual FIT reservations.
  • Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing FS or Traditional group and count towards tour conductor credits.
  • Promotion cannot be held as a new or existing traditional or FS group block.
  • Promotion is not applicable to Traditional Groups/Type: Affinity, Nettour, NettourC, CHARTERS, CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE.
  • Promotion is not applicable to FS Groups/Type: Affinity, Nettour or NettourC (classification type).
  • Offer is not combinable with charter or inaugural sailings.
  • To take advantage of this offer and ensure receipt of Latitudes benefits on board, guest needs to provide Latitudes membership number at time of booking.
  • In order to qualify guest must be enrolled in the Latitudes program and have completed at least one sailing with Norwegian Cruise Line.
  • Offer valid for all Latitudes tiers: BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM, PLATINUM PLUS, or AMBASSADOR.
  • Following the sailing completion, the Latitude points will be added to the applicable accounts.
  • This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of Cruisetour packages.
  • Anything consumed above the promotional benefit will be the responsibility of the guest at prevailing rates.
  • Government taxes, port expenses & fees, discretionary onboard service charges and/or gratuities are additional.
  • Applicable to AUSTRALIA, NCL ASIA, NCL BERNE, NCL BRAZIL, NCL FRANKFURT, NCL INTL, NCL LONDON, NCL MEA, NCL MIAMI, NCL OSLO.

THREE EXTRA LATITUDES POINTS PER NIGHT SELECT CRUISES
Booking Window: February 1 - March 31, 2023 11:59 pm EST
Applicable sailings: 3+ night Alaska & Europe sailings in 2023 on the following ships only:

• Alaska Cruises
    • Norwegian Jewel
    • Norwegian Spirit

• Europe Cruises
    • Norwegian Dawn
    • Norwegian Gem
    • Norwegian Getaway
    • Norwegian Star

Terms & Conditions

• Not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX, MX (Sail Away Categories).
  • Offer is applicable to the 1st and 2nd guest on the reservation only.
  • Two extra Latitudes points are per person, per night on the reservation.
  • Offer is for new individual FIT reservations.
  • Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing FS or Traditional group and count towards tour conductor credits.
  • Promotion cannot be held as a new or existing traditional or FS group block.
  • Promotion is not applicable to Traditional Groups/Type: Affinity, Nettour, NettourC, CHARTERS, CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE.
  • Promotion is not applicable to FS Groups/Type: Affinity, Nettour or NettourC (classification type).
  • Offer is not combinable with charter or inaugural sailings.
  • To take advantage of this offer and ensure receipt of Latitudes benefits on board, guest needs to provide Latitudes membership number at time of booking.
  • In order to qualify guest must be enrolled in the Latitudes program and have completed at least one sailing with Norwegian Cruise Line.
  • Offer valid for all Latitudes tiers: BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM, PLATINUM PLUS, or AMBASSADOR.
  • Following the sailing completion, the Latitude points will be added to the applicable accounts.
  • This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of Cruisetour packages.
  • Anything consumed above the promotional benefit will be the responsibility of the guest at prevailing rates.
  • Government taxes, port expenses & fees, discretionary onboard service charges and/or gratuities are additional.
  • Applicable to AUSTRALIA, NCL ASIA, NCL BERNE, NCL BRAZIL, NCL FRANKFURT, NCL INTL, NCL LONDON, NCL MEA, NCL MIAMI, NCL OSLO.

I've tried to find these "qualifying Jewel sailings" but every sailing and every cabin category all say one extra point per night when hovering over the Past Guest Offer icon. Did an online chat to see if they could help and the rep told me it only qualified for suites, which I know is not the case. Then she said it was because I selected a Sail Away category, again not the case.  Of course, that turned into let me call you so I can find you the correct sailing.  NCL IT needs to step up their game, so frustrating.

image.png.54f95d3e29546fd27adaa054198da312.png

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Indyopie said:

I've tried to find these "qualifying Jewel sailings" but every sailing and every cabin category all say one extra point per night when hovering over the Past Guest Offer icon.

I suspect that if you click all the way through and make a "mock booking" (courtesy hold), the correct offer will appear on the confirmation they send you. In general this is the only way you can be sure exactly what deals you are getting if you book by yourself on the website. You can always call later and get a human to modify things, or cancel the hold (or just let it expire).

2 hours ago, hawkeyetlse said:

I suspect that if you click all the way through and make a "mock booking" (courtesy hold), the correct offer will appear on the confirmation they send you. In general this is the only way you can be sure exactly what deals you are getting if you book by yourself on the website. You can always call later and get a human to modify things, or cancel the hold (or just let it expire).

Great idea @hawkeyetlse!  I typically book with a TA (much cheaper price) after doing my own research so didn't think of that. It gave me exactly what I needed. Thanks for the suggestion, much appreciated!

Thanks to this post for mentioning the LATDBLX code, I had no idea it was on my current reservation. I'm so excited as my current reservation has the LATDBLX code. I'm getting 24 points for my 8 day cruise. After this cruise I'll be a platinum. Nice bonus.

Edited by genealogyfan
adding some words
  • Like 4

Thank you all again for the code knowledge and the tip that the NCL invoice would show the codes. Turns out we have the LATRIPLE code so as if we weren’t already thrilled with our cruise… it’s now even better! 

• Like 1