Best Menu Items in the MDR...

FrankieJayIII

On 3/5/2023 at 9:07 PM, FrankieJayIII said:

I like this response bc I was checking out the menus from a prior cruise with similar ports... and they seemed to have some beef items that I would want- prime rib.   But all the other menu items that I would want are seafood related... many of the fishes, scallops, shrimp with different preparations.   I might get a beef wellington on one of the nights; but as like a back up entree to some of the other itmes.   I am a HUGE fan of beef that is of good quality and preparation but restaurants usually MISS the mark for me and I don't want to be disappointed.   The menus I saw on the Princess Alaska cruise- some of them are ALASKA based items/fish/seafood... which a special marking to identify them as such.   I might tend to lean those ways because of the cruise i am on.   

I had the prime rib one night in the MDR on the Sky Princess. It was excellent! And huge - spilt it with my daughter. 

• Like 1

These were taken on the Sky Princess Jan 28 sailing. I was happy with the new menus.. photos are of a dessert souffle with vanilla sauce,  other photos are Pork Tenderloin,  Yankee Pot Roast, and a seafood appetizer in a puff pastry crust. I m not sure what the pink dessert is called but it was delicious.  I did not get photos of the duck, or prime rib, but both were delicious. 

IMG_8815.jpeg

IMG_8737.jpeg

IMG_8736.jpeg

IMG_8856.jpeg

IMG_8875.jpeg

• Like 4