Grand Voyage Question

lcand1923

I’ve booked a cabin for the Grand Australia Cruise in 2024.  I’m trying to anticipate how I will handle “all the stuff” that happens at the beginning of the year (taxes, birthdays, holidays).  A question just occurred to me.  How does HAL handle your Onboard Account?  Do you get a bill every 30 days, or do you get a Grand Bill at the end of the Grand Cruise?

37 minutes ago, lcand1923 said:

I’ve booked a cabin for the Grand Australia Cruise in 2024.  I’m trying to anticipate how I will handle “all the stuff” that happens at the beginning of the year (taxes, birthdays, holidays).  A question just occurred to me.  How does HAL handle your Onboard Account?  Do you get a bill every 30 days, or do you get a Grand Bill at the end of the Grand Cruise?

HERE is my Grand Voyage FAQ page with all your questions answered.     

Re: Billing - You get a statement updated daily on your Navigator and are billed once at the end of the cruise.

HERE is the link to your Roll Call - I suggest you check in there and get to know your fellow travelers.

Edited by The-Inside-Cabin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The-Inside-Cabin said:

HERE is my Grand Voyage FAQ page with all your questions answered.     

Re: Billing - You get a statement updated daily on your Navigator and are billed once at the end of the cruise.

WOW!!!!  Thank you so very, very much.  Your Grand Voyage FAQ is Fantastic!

Re:taxes…we have our accountant file an extension for our taxes, so don’t do them until we get home unless he thinks our quarterly payments aren’t enough. 
We have a neighbor collect our mail and if anything looks of concern, they can open and email a photo of it (scan). 
Our bills are mostly done automatically, but we can always pay online via our T-Mobile service when in port.

Car is driven once after 6-8 weeks by neighbor to rotate tires a bit. Same neighbor will check inside of house, turn water back on (that has been off) and flush toilets, run water etc.  We have great neighbors in a culdesac who look out for each other!