Some drink pkg questions.

CruiseAF

I’m set to sail on the escape this coming weekend and I have a few questions about the drink package. 

I’m considering spending the extra money for the premium plus package and with this package I know that water bootlegs is included.

What bottles of water do they serve and please don’t tell me it’s the ones in the plastic container that taste gross. 

Also, is there a price limit of drink that the premium plus includes? 

basically if I wanted Hennessy XO how much extra would I have to pay?

7 minutes ago, CruiseAF said:

What bottles of water do they serve and please don’t tell me it’s the ones in the plastic container that taste gross. 

Last time we were on bottled water included on Premium Plus was Aqua Panna and San Pellegrino, plus Vitamin Water (or something like it) and Biosteel Sports Drinks.

38 minutes ago, KurtMo said:

Last time we were on bottled water included on Premium Plus was Aqua Panna and San Pellegrino, plus Vitamin Water (or something like it) and Biosteel Sports Drinks.

Ok that’s good to know. I can’t stand those plastic bottles of water. they taste “milky”

• Haha 1

I believe hennessey XO is covered under the plus package.  I was just on the prima with that package last week.  Had blue label multiple times a day, and a lot of whistlepig rye.  Someone next to me playing poker was sipping on XO and I'm pretty sure it was no big deal to him because he had the package.  

You can get glass bottles of aqua pana (still) or pellegrino (sparkling) in addition to the large boxes of flow water.

No limit, we have a few friends on this trip with PP who nab an extra bottle for us at the close of the night with no issue.