TxTeach79's GLORY-OUS 3/12 Spring Break NOLA LIVE

TxTeach79

5 minutes ago, icft said:

Ain't gonna happen. Glory stopped putting glasses in the bathrooms over a year ago. The first day one of our scavenger hunt tasks is to go by Lido and pick up a couple of the drink station plastic cups.

I had glasses in November on Magic. But, if that is the latest cut, it’s ridiculous.  Doesn’t Carnival know people use glasses to rinse their mouth after brushing their teeth? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

I had glasses in November on Magic. But, if that is the latest cut, it’s ridiculous.  Doesn’t Carnival know people use glasses to rinse their mouth after brushing their teeth? 

I think it’s just a mistake. They’re definitely still around. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Life ain’t bad, folks. Hello from here!

DE8C2495-75FE-4410-8BC0-8EBB738E1278.thumb.jpeg.0985f6b355c3504396d15a0f33810fd3.jpeg

You look a little bit like Tom Segura. And your sense of humor is like Bert Kriescher

67BFEE8D-733D-48D6-9F33-5978EADFCE7F.thumb.jpeg.a34e9fb35432e22f330eaf20c3d7efcb.jpeg

94BF82BB-31C9-49DD-95B3-9E634EDB12B7.thumb.jpeg.6d4339096daea81edcbd294d60f6c654.jpeg

DE8C2495-75FE-4410-8BC0-8EBB738E1278.thumb.jpeg.0985f6b355c3504396d15a0f33810fd3.jpeg

67BFEE8D-733D-48D6-9F33-5978EADFCE7F.thumb.jpeg.a34e9fb35432e22f330eaf20c3d7efcb.jpeg

94BF82BB-31C9-49DD-95B3-9E634EDB12B7.thumb.jpeg.6d4339096daea81edcbd294d60f6c654.jpeg

You look a bit like Tom Segura. And your sense of humor reminds me of Bert Kreischer. Perfect combo! 

9DD24548-0C6C-49A7-B410-5BD50194D1EA.jpeg

Edited by LincolnLog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, LincolnLog said:

You look a little bit like Tom Segura. And your sense of humor is like Bert Kriescher

You look a bit like Tom Segura. And your sense of humor reminds me of Bert Kreischer. Perfect combo! 

9DD24548-0C6C-49A7-B410-5BD50194D1EA.jpeg

man, if you had any idea how many times I’ve heard that. I love Tom too. I’m reading his book on this cruise. Last year, I went to see his show when he came to Dallas, and we got shouted down pulling out of the parking lot after because this SUV full of bros thought I was Tom. I disappointed them all greatly, which I have plenty of experience with in life 

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, TxTeach79 said:

man, if you had any idea how many times I’ve heard that. I love Tom too. I’m reading his book on this cruise. Last year, I went to see his show when he came to Dallas, and we got shouted down pulling out of the parking lot after because this SUV full of bros thought I was Tom. I disappointed them all greatly, which I have plenty of experience with in life 

Ha! That’s hilarious! 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I think it’s just a mistake. They’re definitely still around. 

No glasses on our September, October, December, January, or February 2022/2023 Glory cruises.

Back, before that, when I asked on CC if it were everywhere I just got told I'm entitled. So it might just be Glory.

Edited by icft
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Patron marg from Ari. Helping a newlywed couple learn video poker, they’re so wholesome 

D5A1100B-7CFD-4EA4-9308-493DEE7D30CB.thumb.jpeg.e84f13a1dd09309df7e99e3aa6c5c20e.jpeg

Are you wearing your pineapple shirt? This is important. Did she want to make it a double tonight? 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, icft said:

No glasses on our September, October, December, January, or February 2022/2023 cruises.

Back, before that, when I asked on CC if it were everywhere I just got told I'm entitled. So it might just be Glory.

I really feel like I remember noticing no glasses in the bathroom sometime and being told at the tune that they didn’t have them but can’t remember which ship it was on but wouldn’t have been the Glory. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

My NEXT unit at school when we’re back from the break is Northern Africa and SW Asia. SIGH. 

African geography is some of my favorite. In 7th grade our teacher gave us a 11x17  piece of paper and said "draw Africa. Label every country, capital, river, and mountain range. Do not color two bordering countries the same color." It took WEEKS. Lost points because I swapped Banjul and Bangui. ugh

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, natefish95 said:

African geography is some of my favorite. In 7th grade our teacher gave us a 11x17  piece of paper and said "draw Africa. Label every country, capital, river, and mountain range. Do not color two bordering countries the same color." It took WEEKS. Lost points because I swapped Banjul and Bangui. ugh

And I bet you prayed they would stop changing the names of the countries.

Zimbabwe / Rhodesia

Upper Volta / Burkina Faso

Ghana / Gold Coast

Zanzibar / People’s Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar

Dahomey / Benin Republic

Congo / Republic of Zaire

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, natefish95 said:

wow. That ain’t easy! 

• Like 1

I’m not gonna take a pic, but a woman two stools down from me at RFRB just fell off her stool and is writhing on the ground. Carnival staff rushed over and put her in a collar and are getting out a backboard/stretcher as we speak 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I’m not gonna take a pic, but a woman two stools down from me at RFRB just fell off her stool and is writhing on the ground. Carnival staff rushed over and put her in a collar and are getting out a backboard/stretcher as we speak 

That's not what she wanted on her vacation. Hope she's OK.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, icft said:

And I bet you prayed they would stop changing the names of the countries.

Zimbabwe / Rhodesia

Upper Volta / Burkina Faso

Ghana / Gold Coast

Zanzibar / People’s Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar

Dahomey / Benin Republic

Congo / Republic of Zaire

Don't even get my started on Swaziland / Eswatini...

• Haha 3