2023 Entertainment Teaser is out

CruisingWalter

Very interesting, nice that it confirms what is continuing, bit of a shame that Scarlet Lady isn’t getting a major new show, but exciting that Resilient is almost all new entertainment. 

Heartbeat was one of my favourite club nights ever, so I do wonder if We Fancy will be as good as it seems to have replaced Heartbeat on Valiant Lady.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jon81uk said:

Very interesting, nice that it confirms what is continuing, bit of a shame that Scarlet Lady isn’t getting a major new show, but exciting that Resilient is almost all new entertainment. 

Heartbeat was one of my favourite club nights ever, so I do wonder if We Fancy will be as good as it seems to have replaced Heartbeat on Valiant Lady.

This is what made me squeal today... 🙂 image.thumb.png.b69d8a9848f79b110fcf8b6f5e6506e3.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CruisingWalter said:

This is what made me squeal today... 🙂 image.thumb.png.b69d8a9848f79b110fcf8b6f5e6506e3.png

they've actually had this for a while!  i haven't done it yet because it's always smack in the middle of prime pool time (probably by design haha)

• Like 1