What is causing this difference?

CruisinCrystal13

We are booking two rooms on the Seaside, both balcony rooms, both with drink packages. Yet for some reason, for our 2 adult & 2 kid room it gives us Fantastica for $0… and our second room with two adults (no kids) is $70pp for Fantastica. I only care because we need the room choice option so our rooms are together (for helping a disabled person in our group.) I called and the rep wasn’t able to figure out why one room was being charged for Fantastica and one was free. Any clue?? If I have to eat the $140 to ensure we have rooms together that’s ok, but I HAVE to know what triggers the “free Fantastica” perk when the only difference in our bookings is the presence of two small kids in one room. Thanks! 

I’m guessing it has to do with the number of people in the room. They may no longer have any Bella rooms that will hold four people, so they are giving you the Fantastica option on

that cabin for free. There is no rhyme or reason to the pricing on the MSC website. And if you call them, you will probably get multiple conflicting answers as to the difference.

Edited by JT1962
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1