Port Survey Prior To Cruise

Camber99

We are first time Silversea cruisers although we’ve sailed on Regent, Seabourn, Oceania, Azamara, Crystal and Windstar previously.  Very excited to try Silversea!

A couple weeks ago we booked the Silver Endeavor Expedition cruise KANGERLUSSUAQ TO POND INLET, NUNAVUT departing July 31, 2023. Yesterday, we received an email from Silversea (see below) requesting us to participate in a survey to rate the ports in terms of how important they are to us. I find this strange. Is it typical for Silversea to send out this type of survey prior to the cruise? Any insight from seasoned Silversea cruisers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

We are delighted to welcome you onboard Silver Endeavour on 31 July 2023. We wanted to invite you to participate in a brief survey regarding your expectations of this itinerary. Your feedback is always appreciated and very valuable to us. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.

To participate, please click here.

By completing this survey, you will help to enhance our products and services for all guests.

Please be assured that all of your responses will remain strictly confidential.

Thank you in advance for your time and feedback.

I received a survey about the ports on a future cruise and also one about the ports on a just completed cruise 

I think it’s great they seek customers opinions on such things 

interestingly I was also invited to participate in a live interview seeking my views on a number of aspects of our recently completed fist Silversea cruise

It was conducted via Google Meet by someone in Europe and lasted around 45 minutes and covered all aspects of our cruise experience from booking through onboard and disembarkation

I have been impressed by how many opportunities Silversea have given me to provide feedback in addition to the onboard customer satisfaction survey 

• Like 1