Forum website not working:showing https://boards.cruisecritic.com/admin/install/

HELP!    Suddenly the roll call board is not working at all on my other laptop computer.  In Notifications I had clicked  on a link to the comment made on one of the forums  I am following.   Instead of taking me to that page, a blank screen appeared with the  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/admin/install/  in the upper right.      

Nothing I have tried has worked:

• resetting the camputer in hopes of re-setting something
  • typing in Cruise Critic
  • deleting the admin/install/ part of the web address
  • clicked on comments in history/bookmarks

This is disastrous because I really need to see and make posts in number of roll calls.

1 minute ago, xLibLabLady said:

HELP!    Suddenly the roll call board is not working at all on my other laptop computer.  In Notifications I had clicked  on a link to the comment made on one of the forums  I am following.   Instead of taking me to that page, a blank screen appeared with the  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/admin/install/  in the upper right.      

Nothing I have tried has worked:

• resetting the camputer in hopes of re-setting something
  • typing in Cruise Critic
  • deleting the admin/install/ part of the web address
  • clicked on comments in history/bookmarks

This is disastrous because I really need to see and make posts in number of roll calls.

Delete your Cruise Critic cookie.

Wow!  Thanks for the quick response!. So simple!  Remind me, please, how to delete the cookie?

That depends on your browser. I deleted the cookie in Safari and then had to log back in. Are you using Safari? I can’t tell you if you are using another browser. 

8 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

That depends on your browser. I deleted the cookie in Safari and then had to log back in. Are you using Safari? I can’t tell you if you are using another browser. 

Hi Charles, I use Safari.  As it happens,  I did find how to delete cookies for Cruise Critic, then indeed as you said,  had to log back in.   Thank you again sooooo much!  You are a life saver!     I really don't know what happened to start this whole problem but all is well once more.

Susan  (xLibLabLady)

• Like 1

Hi Charles, I use Safari.  As it happens,  I did find how to delete cookies for Cruise Critic, then indeed as you said,  had to log back in.   Thank you again sooooo much!  You are a life saver!     I really don't know what happened to start this whole problem but all is well once more.

Susan  (xLibLabLady)

A number of people have had odd issues today and had to clear CC browser data.

• Like 1