Princess transfer payment, when?

sunny88

We asked our new TA to add Princess transfer at end of the trip, but he did not mention of any payment. (he questioned whey we don's book it ourself!?).  Now, can we pay up when we are on board or have to pay before boarding?  In fact we are doing B2B, this is for the second segment.

Also it seems can"t do check in for the second segment on the App. Two trips are linked on the APP.  It shows from first day to last day of the second one.  Bun on the Princess web site, shows "incomplete" for the second trip.  Very confused.  Is it normal?

On the app go under personal information &documents and it will show what you are missing. Will be an orange !  mark. Have you ordered your medallion ? You should be able to get the transfer when you get on the ship. Why won’t your TA do that for you ?  Where are you flying back to?  If you are flying into an airport in the US, do you know about EZCheck?  

Your travel agent "should be" able book your transfer at the end your cruise AND charge you the payment.  I just asked mine to do the same.  

If s/he does not do this, you can make a purchase onboard...space permitting.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Loverofdogs said:

On the app go under personal information &documents and it will show what you are missing. Will be an orange !  mark. Have you ordered your medallion ? You should be able to get the transfer when you get on the ship. Why won’t your TA do that for you ?  Where are you flying back to?  If you are flying into an airport in the US, do you know about EZCheck?  

Thanks for the tip.  The problem is on the  APP, I don't see second booking, only shows the first segment, and already checked in and green line.  The trip shows from day 1 of the first trip, to last day of the second one.  So I can't do check in on the App for second trip. 

This was first time we use big "on line" travel site.  He made so many mistakes, from name, BD, missing used FCD.  Seems like he is new to that comp.  Manager helped to finalize the booking.  He sounds don't like be bothered today. 

Yes, we fly back to US, and booked the air with EZcheck.  Thanks for the reply.

30 minutes ago, Loverofdogs said:

Yes, we ordered the medallion for the first segment, the first trip is completed, and shows green line.  Thanks.

26 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Your travel agent "should be" able book your transfer at the end your cruise AND charge you the payment.  I just asked mine to do the same.  

If s/he does not do this, you can make a purchase onboard...space permitting.

He made a mistake on the transfer.  We requested transfer from ship to airport on the 2nd segment; but he did the transfer from airport to port, we are doing B2B, we are already on the ship.  So asked him to correct it today.  I am wondering do I dare to book with them again?  But many people we met on the trip, they book through them, seems no problem.  Just our luck, I guess.

1 hour ago, sunny88 said:

He made a mistake on the transfer.  We requested transfer from ship to airport on the 2nd segment; but he did the transfer from airport to port, we are doing B2B, we are already on the ship.  So asked him to correct it today.  I am wondering do I dare to book with them again?  But many people we met on the trip, they book through them, seems no problem.  Just our luck, I guess.

I'm lost.  How did he book the transfer from the airport to the port if you are already on the ship?  There is no way he could have booked for your second cruise.  Princess would not have allowed that to happen (I would think).  Easy to cancel.  Easy to rebook.  I'd find a new TA.  You need to be in contact with your TA and get this straightened out ASAP.

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I'm lost.  How did he book the transfer from the airport to the port if you are already on the ship?  There is no way he could have booked for your second cruise.  Princess would not have allowed that to happen (I would think).  Easy to cancel.  Easy to rebook.  I'd find a new TA.  You need to be in contact with your TA and get this straightened out ASAP.

we booked B2B with him a week ago.  then booked EZ air  with princess next day, sent him an e-mail ask him to add transfer on the last day of the second segment.  provided him with our trip booking number, port to airport with flight info. airline, date and time.  He returned mail said it was done. He provided us the cost, we did not see any charge from Princess.  I am confused too, Princess linked our two reservation on the APP, how did this mistake happens, Is it Princess or Him?  I found out the error by accident this morning.

I saw Princess Web site indicated our second trip check in is incomplete, so I was doing all means to do the check in, went to trip details doc. found out the transfer to airport was not there, yet airport pick up to ship was there.  Almost got another hear attack from these bookings, my husband called him right away, ask him to remove the wrong one and add right one.  I was shocked, these booking did not go well, hopefully we fixed all the problems now.  I will continue checking the booking on line everyday though.  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Tedferg said:

I thought you could not book a transfer if you use a TA.

Correct, Princess would not help us if one booked through TA.  They will tell you go talk to your TA.

That's why we still have to go through him.  He said some other lines allow you to do yourself.

EZ Check is for the end of the cruise. On your second week you can check with the guest service( I would go the first day you are on board to check about it) and see if they are doing ez check and get paperwork.  This is when you sign up to have your luggage checked all the way to your final destination. If your airlines participates ( most of the major airlines do participate) you fill out the paperwork, you will get your luggage tags and boarding passes for your flight. You will need flight information, confirmation number. You will receive these the afternoon/evening before disembarkation.  You put your luggage out the night before disembarking and don’t see it till your final destination. It cost $25.00 per person and then whatever your airlines charge for baggage. There is no overweight fee. Best way to end the cruise. No hassle with luggage. What ship are you sailing on?.

There is a little bit of confusion here (again...Princess uses the same language for different functions).  OP said s/he booked with EZ Air.  Then wanted to add a transfer from the port to the airport.

Poster suggested EZ Check (convenience from some ports/airlines) thinking it would be helpful information.

OP Mixes up the terms EZ Check with EZ Air.  Not the same.  

I am not 100% sure that Princess would not help you with booking airport transport at the end of the cruise.  You can do it while on board (space permitting) and it is more $ for Princess.  Try chat to see if you can do it yourself.

It is a mess.  TA needs to cancel transfer before you leave on your cruise.  Getting a refund is difficult now a days (you will, it will just take longer).  

When my TA did it for me...1.  She took my credit card information and paid it immediate. 2.  I received an updated invoice showing me the transfer as paid.  

Good luck in getting this straightened out.

8 hours ago, sunny88 said:

Thanks for the tip.  The problem is on the  APP, I don't see second booking, only shows the first segment, and already checked in and green line.  The trip shows from day 1 of the first trip, to last day of the second one.  So I can't do check in on the App for second trip. 

This was first time we use big "on line" travel site.  He made so many mistakes, from name, BD, missing used FCD.  Seems like he is new to that comp.  Manager helped to finalize the booking.  He sounds don't like be bothered today. 

Yes, we fly back to US, and booked the air with EZcheck.  Thanks for the reply.

1 hour ago, Loverofdogs said:

EZ Check is for the end of the cruise. On your second week you can check with the guest service( I would go the first day you are on board to check about it) and see if they are doing ez check and get paperwork.  This is when you sign up to have your luggage checked all the way to your final destination. If your airlines participates ( most of the major airlines do participate) you fill out the paperwork, you will get your luggage tags and boarding passes for your flight. You will need flight information, confirmation number. You will receive these the afternoon/evening before disembarkation.  You put your luggage out the night before disembarking and don’t see it till your final destination. It cost $25.00 per person and then whatever your airlines charge for baggage. There is no overweight fee. Best way to end the cruise. No hassle with luggage. What ship are you sailing on?.

Thanks all.  The trips all paid up on first day of booking.   This time he sent us the Princess billing statement, added an item "package" and the cost. The transfer is corrected on the the statement.  I guess we should hear from Princess to bill us for the new item.  If not hear from Princess in a couple of days, I will follow up with Princess.  Thanks all again for the supports on this issue.