UDP not available?

Hi all.  Figured I’d look into booking the UDP for our Odyssey sailing next march, however I can’t find any mention of UDP for our sailing.

Should I take advantage of current specialty dining sales or just wait?

thanks in advance

11 hours ago, Cmkcruisers said:

Should I take advantage of current specialty dining sales or just wait?

Things in the planner are likely to become more available closer to sailing. If there's some really good deal, buy and see if the price goes even lower (you can cancel and re-buy).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So, my cruise on Jewel, a TA from Amsterdam to Bayonne, NJ, still does not have the UDP in it's pre cruise Dining Packages.  At 97 days before sailing, I would have thought I'd see it by now.   I'm assuming they're adjusting prices before they put it on the website to purchase?  It's a 17 Night Arctic Circle Cruise if that matters.  

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Or, they may never offer it.

Have they been doing that?  I've not see it with my recent RC sailings; ever.  I've done many since the pandemic lifted its ban and not one of them didn't have it offered.  Any reasons you might know of as to "why"?  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Any reasons you might know of as to "why"? 

Most RCI decisions are $ based. Long repos have some unique features - like the multiple specialty dining packages (the 5 is usually only offered on much longer sailings). They may sell more of those and don't want to discount to the UDP level.

Or, the UDP could show up tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Most RCI decisions are $ based. Long repos have some unique features - like the multiple specialty dining packages (the 5 is usually only offered on much longer sailings). They may sell more of those and don't want to discount to the UDP level.

Or, the UDP could show up tomorrow.

Thanks for your insights Biker.  👍

Have you tried calling? I know in the past I’ve been able to get some things not in the planner by calling RC. I can’t remember if the UDP was one of those times but I know I’ve been able to get a thermal suite package at least once. 

22 hours ago, vjmatty said:

Have you tried calling? I know in the past I’ve been able to get some things not in the planner by calling RC. I can’t remember if the UDP was one of those times but I know I’ve been able to get a thermal suite package at least once. 

I did try calling actually and was told that they couldn't see the offer either.