Club Orange Dining Room Location Nieuw Amsterdam

spkack

Sorry if this has been asked but I could not find it in the boards.  Does anyone know exactly where on the Nieuw Amsterdam within the MDR Club Orange is located, o r have a photo perhaps?  We are sailing on the NA later this year and have not used CO on non-Pinnacle class ships.  Also wondering if Grand Dutch Cafe exists on the NA? Thanks so much for your assistance!

Edited by spkack

There is no Grand Dutch Cafe on NA.  From reports on CC (I have no direct experience with Club Orange) and what I observed in the MDR on NA, there is no separate Club Orange seating.  There is a podium/line marked for CO at the dining room entrance.

~Nancy

• Like 1

Only the Pinnacle ships have separate club orange restaurant. Other ships have "preferred" seating which you'd never know by looking at the room. You get to enter the MDR on the right and just get the separate menu that has the extra entree on it. But you can dine together with others that are not Club Orange so you can eat with family or friends you meet. 

On the NA for two back to back cruises last month.  No special dining area for CLub Orange members - we were seated in various locations with non-CO guests.  My take on this is that there were so few CO members that a special area would not work out well.