Jacques Cousteau underwater statue

jean87510

I have been to Cozumel so many times I've lost count both land and cruise vacations.  I have been looking at snorkeling trips with dive shops as 1.  Husband free dives and uses weights to go down deep like scuba.  2.  Many snorkeling trips are insistent on the snorkeling vests or life jackets and we are tired of arguing especially when the guides never have them on.  So regardless of that, I started researching and saw this statue plus others.  Has anyone seen this with a dive trip?  Does anyone know where approximately it is at?  Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, jean87510 said:

I have been to Cozumel so many times I've lost count both land and cruise vacations.  I have been looking at snorkeling trips with dive shops as 1.  Husband free dives and uses weights to go down deep like scuba.  2.  Many snorkeling trips are insistent on the snorkeling vests or life jackets and we are tired of arguing especially when the guides never have them on.  So regardless of that, I started researching and saw this statue plus others.  Has anyone seen this with a dive trip?  Does anyone know where approximately it is at?  Thanks so much.

I think it is between Tikila and Sunset Beach bars. I understand there are three statues. I am not sure which bar is closest.

41 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

I think it is between Tikila and Sunset Beach bars. I understand there are three statues. I am not sure which bar is closest.

yes there are 3 statues.  Thank you, this is helpful.

• 3 months later...