Antarctic Photo Programs w Silversea

kgoodman16

Hi.  Can anyone tell me about the photography program (if any) that Silversea runs on their expedition ships.  I know they advertise that there’s a photo studio on board with folks to support you in Lightroom, but is that accurate?  Also how about on landings and such.  Are there folks to help with camera settings and stuff.  Also does anyone know what if anything is available on Endeavour?  Thanls

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kgoodman16 said:

Hi.  Can anyone tell me about the photography program (if any) that Silversea runs on their expedition ships.  I know they advertise that there’s a photo studio on board with folks to support you in Lightroom, but is that accurate?  Also how about on landings and such.  Are there folks to help with camera settings and stuff.  Also does anyone know what if anything is available on Endeavour?  Thanls

I'm also interested what offerings they have on Endeavour.

If you had specific questions it’s likely the ships photographer would help you, but they are really there to teach those that pay for instruction.  On landings, unless your with the photographer as part of your package, they are typically occupied taking photos, so not readily available to help.

I would recommend you take the time to really learn your camera prior to departure,  that will allow you to enjoy your trip, and not worry if your photos wil be good.