Possible to See Excursions that Leave During the Same Time Slot as a Booked Excursion?

WorkingForOBC

Hello All.

I've booked a few excursions through NCL. After booking these excursion, I'm no longer able to see other excursions that happen during the time of my booked excursions. Is it possible (or does anyone know a way) to see these other excursions? I'd like to see if any other options open up.

I know that NCL excursions are often expensive, but we have the FAS+ upgrade so the extra discount makes some excursions cheaper than going direct through the provider.

A second question has to do with our restaurant booking window. We have a club balcony/minisuite, so I think our reservation window should open at 125 days. However, both the app and the website is saying to "check back" on a date that would coincide with the 120 day booking window. Have any of you seen this before? Do you think the app/website will allow us to book at 125 days, or do you think we'll have to call to book?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, WorkingForOBC said:

days. However, both the app and the website is saying to "check back" on a date that would coincide with the 120 day booking window. Have any of you seen this before? Do you think the app/website will allow us to book at 125 days, or do you think we'll have to call to book?

I’ve had the same experience with app not allowing Club Balcony to book at 125 days.  For my upcoming cruise I am going to call NCL at day 125 to try that way,  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

I’ve had the same experience with app not allowing Club Balcony to book at 125 days.  For my upcoming cruise I am going to call NCL at day 125 to try that way,  

Guess I'll be on the phone too. Does anyone think this can be accomplished via chat... or best not to risk it?

To update this post, my 125 day booking window started today. To my surprise, I was actually able to book my dining reservations, even though yesterday it was still telling me to come back at the 120 day date.

I was also able to book a repeat restaurant easily through chat (they don't let you book two reservations for the same restaurants on your own).

• Thanks 2

Regarding excursions, NCL's policy is such an annoyance, and I haven't encountered it on other lines.  If you are on a roll call, either here on CC or another site, you could try asking others who do not have excursions booked what they can see for a given port.   

10 minutes ago, bonvoyagie said:

With regards to seeing excursions try viewing the website from a different browser without logging into My NCL, that way you can navigate the site incognito.

You can only view excursions available for a specific cruise if you are logged into your account and viewing your reservation.

7 hours ago, bonvoyagie said:

With regards to seeing excursions try viewing the website from a different browser without logging into My NCL, that way you can navigate the site incognito.

You do not need to use a different browser to do that.