More website problems or cruises cancelled?

ohmark

Vista consecutive cruises 8/30/23, 9/18/23, and 9/29/23, when clicked on, take you to an apology page that the website is unavailable. But other Vista cruises before and after that time period show up. Is this one more Oceania website problem or have they decided to work on Vista during that 45 day period? Anybody know?

8 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

I just check for  a Sept cruise it is working now

Just checked as follows using two different browsers: At Oceania website, clicked on find a cruise, then clicked on September and New England/Canada. Four cruises show up; two on Vista and two on Insignia. Then, when I click on each of the Insignia cruises, they show up. When I click on each of the Vista Cruises, I get "

Please Accept Our Apologies

Oceania Cruises' website is currently unavailable."

Edited by ohmark

41 minutes ago, ohmark said:

Just checked as follows using two different browsers: At Oceania website, clicked on find a cruise, then clicked on September and New England/Canada. Four cruises show up; two on Vista and two on Insignia. Then, when I click on each of the Insignia cruises, they show up. When I click on each of the Vista Cruises, I get "

Please Accept Our Apologies

Oceania Cruises' website is currently unavailable."

they are probably doing something I just  checked  on Canada site it is OK

I had that message earlier  about 3pm

11 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

they are probably doing something I just  checked  on Canada site it is OK

I had that message earlier  about 3pm

Just checked the 4 cruises again. Click on the two Insignia cruises, and they show up with no problem. Click on the 2 Vista cruises, and bupkis. This has been going on since yesterday.

4 minutes ago, ohmark said:

Just checked the 4 cruises again. Click on the two Insignia cruises, and they show up with no problem. Click on the 2 Vista cruises, and bupkis. This has been going on since yesterday.

I am on the Vista  cruise & it is showing fine

Clear your cache & cookies  maybe that will help

Cleaned cache and cookies twice on Chrome and Vista. Didn't help.

Are you going right to your reserved cruise or are you searching like I am (starting with find a cruise, highlighting September 2023 and New England/Canada)? All four appear at first, but only the two Insignia cruises come up when they are clicked on.

17 minutes ago, ohmark said:

Are you going right to your reserved cruise or are you searching like I am (starting with find a cruise, highlighting September 2023 and New England/Canada)? All four appear at first, but only the two Insignia cruises come up when they are clicked on.

I meant, of course, "...on Chrome and Bing." Must have Vista on my mind.

25 minutes ago, ohmark said:

I did the search  but it routes me to the Canadian site so maybe that makes a difference

Using FF on a computer

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

I did the search  but it routes me to the Canadian site so maybe that makes a difference

Using FF on a computer

As of now, it appears to be fixed on USA website.