booking question with wifi, easy +

Illbcruzn4life

We booked our cruise with a travel agent and paid the extra to get the one device wifi package, and the easy plus drink package.

That is all noted on our confirmation from the travel agent.

My question is that none of this shows up on MSC' website or the app. Getting emails to add wifi to our package or the easy plus drink package for $427.

While the TA says all is good I am a bit concerned reading how MSC is with IT and things like that.

Just looking to see if this is MSC" standard operating procedure. I need some peace of mind.

Thank you

When is your cruise? I don't recall if the extra packages are listed online, but they will appear in your e-documents. I wouldn't worry about it until you receive those, closer to your departure date. In the meantime, yes, it is normal for them to keep encouraging you to buy things that you already have.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hawkeyetlse said:

When is your cruise? I don't recall if the extra packages are listed online, but they will appear in your e-documents. I wouldn't worry about it until you receive those, closer to your departure date. In the meantime, yes, it is normal for them to keep encouraging you to buy things that you already have.

We cruise in 91 days. The specialty restaurants just appeared yesterday or today.

Glad to hear it's not just us.

Thank you

Same. I investigated and found out the pre-bought stuff (booze and wifi) do not show as purchased on the website extras. They do show on your cruise docs.

Dont worry. Just worry about what your sailaway drink will be and who you’re going to send your sailaway pic to with the free wifi!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HardToPort said:

Same. I investigated and found out the pre-bought stuff (booze and wifi) do not show as purchased on the website extras. They do show on your cruise docs.

Dont worry. Just worry about what your sailaway drink will be and who you’re going to send your sailaway pic to with the free wifi!

I like your attitude!🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ottawa_Cruiser said:

I can see this on my MSC for Me app. Navigate to your profile, then to "My Cruise", scroll down to "My Cruise Info", then "included with your cruise package". These items should be listed in there.

wow thanks. I would have never found that buried under all that. Very Cool!

• Like 1