Best Day Pass to a Resort in Bermuda???

ajtraveler66

While we were at port on a cruise in 2016 we had a tremendous day doing a day-pass to the Elbow Beach Resort.  My understanding is that this resort is no longer in operation.  Hopefully I'm wrong, and you can correct me...or perhaps it is going to re-open.

That said...if indeed Elbow Beach Resort is no longer in operation, any suggestions for a resort day-pass for a beach in Bermuda.

1 hour ago, ajtraveler66 said:

My understanding is that this resort is no longer in operation.  Hopefully I'm wrong, and you can correct me...or perhaps it is going to re-open.

Elbow Beach is in fact defunct with no plans to reopen. Most of the furniture has been auctioned off so it's not like this will change anytime soon.

1 hour ago, ajtraveler66 said:

That said...if indeed Elbow Beach Resort is no longer in operation, any suggestions for a resort day-pass for a beach in Bermuda.

I think really the only game in town right now is Coco Reef which is nice- good stretch of beach but a climb in and out via a steep stairway. 

The other alternative, if you have an overnight stay with the ship, is to book into one of the nicer resorts which we've done and can be a lot of fun. Certainly pricey but enjoyable. 

• Like 1