CruiseNext Credits Question

My husband and swore we'd never do it again, but managed to rope ourselves into some CruiseNext credits in 2018 when we were on a cruise with our sons.  We now have 4 CruiseNext credits that we're not going to use (because of Covid, they've updated the expiry date to October 2024) because we have found that NCL is no longer our "go to" cruise line.  We had thought to gift them to our sons and their families at the time we purchased them, but they don't care for the lack of young child friendly options on NCL and what we all feel is "nickle and diming" run amuck.  

Has anyone every sold their CruiseNext credits?  I know they're transferrable, as we've done that with one of our sons recently and he absolutely didn't like the cruise and said he doesn't want to cruise with NCL in the future.  It's a shame for these to go to waste, but I would like to try to recoup a little something.

I have sold and bought them. Just bought 2 on a website we can't mention in a group just for NCL cruise next.  You have to email NCL now to transfer them.  Use to be able to just call.  It takes 72 hours up to a week for them to transfer. I paid for mine through paypal. You paid $125 for each one if regular cruise next so when I buy them that is what I pay.  Some people want to buy them a lot cheaper or some want to sell them for a lot more.