Riviera Bathroom Renovations

MnDAL

Does anyone know if ALL the bathrooms have been renovated? I have seen some videos that were supposedly taken after the reno and the tubs are still there. I am specifically interested in cat A4 9 deck. 

Thanks

32 minutes ago, MnDAL said:

Does anyone know if ALL the bathrooms have been renovated? ... I am specifically interested in cat A4 9 deck.

Thankfully as that link shows, there are still some cabins that have the bathtub. My wife loved our bathtub in A4 9136 on Riviera 12/2021.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jpieper said:

Considering the date, I am wondering if they followed through with that plan exactly. When I asked reservations they said had done them all and any cabins that were left were "not in inventory"  - sounded odd.

My cabin is in that list.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MnDAL said:

Considering the date, I am wondering if they followed through with that plan exactly. When I asked reservations they said had done them all and any cabins that were left were "not in inventory"  - sounded odd.

My cabin is in that list.

See post #30 by ORV with pics:

He had a B4 with a shower and separate tub. The A4s will look the same. Maybe the phone rep was saying all of the tub A4 were booked, but they didn't say it well?

2 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

See post #30 by ORV with pics:

He had a B4 with a shower and separate tub. The A4s will look the same. Maybe the phone rep was saying all of the tub A4 were booked, but they didn't say it well?

No, he understood the question.

2 hours ago, MnDAL said:

No, he understood the question.

ORV and MEFIowa both had (B4 and A4) cabins with tubs, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your O phone rep was wrong. The tub cabins also got a refurb, but kept their tubs. I hope your cabin has its promised tub 🙂  I'm not a regular tub user, but I had to test out both bath salts that were provided...niiiiicccceeee!

11 minutes ago, MarkWiltonM said:

We were just on Riviera and for those who don't need or want a bathtub, the new bathrooms without the tub are fantastic. Tons of space and storage. 

We don't need a tub and I am assuming bathrooms without them have much more storage and a larger shower, correct? 

2 hours ago, MnDAL said:

We don't need a tub and I am assuming bathrooms without them have much more storage and a larger shower, correct? 

yes someone posted photos of the new  bathrooms on Riviera

some photos  in this thread  post #108

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2907495-riviera-re-inspiration/page/5/#comment-64885617

On 4/1/2023 at 9:22 AM, MnDAL said:

Does anyone know if ALL the bathrooms have been renovated? I have seen some videos that were supposedly taken after the reno and the tubs are still there. I am specifically interested in cat A4 9 deck. 

Thanks

Not sure if this is pertinent....but NO changes in the Vista suite onboard the Riviera as of last month.