If I cancel my MoveUp bid, can I rebid on different class?

Lillibet16

We have a pending MoveUp. Right now it doesn’t show options for bidding on different categories. If we cancel our MoveUp bid would we get another chance to rebid on a different category or do we lose that opportunity by canceling? Thanks so much! 

Cancelling your move-up bid shouldn't open up other categories.  In my experience, all the categories it will let me bid on are shown from the beginning.  I've never seen it where it only lets you bid on one category (unless you are in a very high (but not highest) suite already.

You do not have to cancel in order to bid on another category as long as MoveUp bids are sill being taken. I believe that if you look at the small print on the figure showing your current big, there is a place to click to bring up a new page showing other bids.  For an unknown reason the MoveUp page is not coming up for me right now so I can not screenshot what I am talking about. 

• Like 1

@Lillibet16  Here is what I was talking about in the above post.  The "Click here" is a hyperlink that will take you to the full MoveUp page where you can see all of your possible moveup bids. 

image.thumb.png.01a6609ae587575cafc4bd5a0105733e.png

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 1

Yes.   Each classification is different and cancelling one has no affect on others.   You of course can only win one upgrade and the others will be cancelled when a bid is accepted.

If you are OK with first bid you might bid on each classification of interest at a price that you are happy with.