Haven Dwellers...NEED YOUR EXPERTISE!

SeaMja1012

Will be cruising on the Prima in May. First time staying in a Haven family suite, with mom, sis, and spouse. Splurging a bit after a really rough 2022. Mom losing my dad. Sis battling metastatic breast CA, and me and my spouse being two exhausted post-COVID era nurses. I really want to make the most of this trip and take advantage of all the Haven has to offer. Are there any experienced Haven dwellers out there that have any tips, must dos, and "non-advertised" perks about the Haven to share? We need the inside scoop! 😃 Thank you and HAPPY CRUISING! 🛥️☀️🏝️

• Like 2

The butler will bring you food from the various restaurants - for instance, I was hungry for O'Sheehan's carrot cake one evening.  I could (and did other nights) go down there to eat it, but they don't do "take out" so if I want it in my room, that is what the butler is for.  

Remember that the butler & concierge services several cabins, so give them as much notice as possible.

8 minutes ago, DorothyB said:

Read this thread - especially the last several pages

Hi Dorothy! I'm not sure which thread to read. I tried doing some keyword searches and wasn't getting what I wanted. Was there an attachment to your post?

Thank you for the tip on the butler. And carrot cake sounds yum! We will be sure to try 😃

9 minutes ago, SeaMja1012 said:

Thank you for the tip on the butler. And carrot cake sounds yum! We will be sure to try 😃

They serve carrot cake in the main dining room (not sure, but think it is not every night) and for lunch in the haven dining area, but the O'Sheehan's carrot cake is much better!!

We enjoyed breakfast & lunch in the haven dining area almost every day, but a couple of times I ended up having "second breakfast" (I remember once it was bacon and sticky buns from the Garden buffet.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SeaMja1012 said:

This is great! Thank you!!

The very best thread on this topic. Going on out very first cruise in the Haven in less than two weeks (yay!) and this thread has been SO super helpful so highly recommended!

• Like 1

We sailed Prima in Haven.  Enjoy your trip.

Make use of Haven elevator.  Lounge was pretty quiet most of time on our trip. Restaurant we found to be very good and skipped some specialties.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If there are still any questions you have about Haven, after reading the thread Gary started (posted above), please don't hesitate to ask. Many of us have sailed Haven repeatedly and are happy to answer any questions. 

I believe there was a Pr1ma Haven live on these boards a few weeks ago. You may want to search for that to see even more specific details about Pr1ma's Haven. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We have sailed in the Haven on five different ships but never on yours. There are subtle differences.

That said it wasn't until our latest cruise that I took advantage of the breakfast room service...we always just went to the buffet. It was wonderful. Arrived right on time and more food than we actually ordered.

• Like 1

Agree with hopping onto the VIP Haven LONG post on these Boards. Really helpful.

Enjoy every minute of being pampered and not waiting in lines. Once you get to know your waitstaff / room attendant / butler / concierge...the experience becomes way more personalized. 

Never be hesitant to ask for something that you think will make your cruise more special. If you think of something before the cruise, email NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com or call M-F 1-855-625-4283 to speak with the Pre-Concierge desk and they do their best to communicate with the ship's concierge team to ensure your requests are honored or at least known ahead of time. This is great for things like stocking the mini-fridge, special occasions, reservations for shows / restaurants, etc. 

Enjoy every minute - and as a fellow healthcare worker I thank you for your sacrifices. Go Team!

Warmest, Amy

• Thanks 1