REGATTA DRINK PACKAGES

nadalina

I'll be on my first cruise with Oceania next month and I'm trying to decide whether or not to purchase the premium drink package.  Does anyone have a list of the whiskeys and prices they offer?  Thank you!

7 minutes ago, nadalina said:

I'll be on my first cruise with Oceania next month and I'm trying to decide whether or not to purchase the premium drink package.  Does anyone have a list of the whiskeys and prices they offer?  Thank you!

A quick search of this forum will provide unlimited information on this subject.

Let me add that the greatest issue to your question revolves around how long ago the ship was restocked with said whisky. Our bar menu listed multiple whiskies and bourbons, however very few were actually in stock including most all of the premium brands. Jack Daniels Black was in good supply however! 🙄

My recommendation is to actually go to Martinis and Horizons and ask ( or look) to see what is actually available for your cruise before deciding on buying the upgraded premium package or not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, beardedshark said:

Slightly random question but does anyone know if the ship stocks ginger wine?  Or ginger beer for that matter. Not ginger ale, totally different thing. 

Never heard of Ginger wine

They may have ginger beer  but I have not seen any on the cruises we were on

6 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Never heard of Ginger wine

They may have ginger beer  but I have not seen any on the cruises we were on

I suspect it may be a British thing. Stones (or at a push Crabbies) ginger wine. Quite sweet and fiery. Can be put in a whiskey mac 

4 hours ago, beardedshark said:

I suspect it may be a British thing. Stones (or at a push Crabbies) ginger wine. Quite sweet and fiery. Can be put in a whiskey mac 

We have Crabbies  ginger beer here  but have not seen it listed on any bar menu onboard

Too much hassle for us to take a few bottles  for the balcony  😉

8 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

They need ginger beer for the Mules in Waves, but I don't think it's in other bars...ask though.

Do they offer the ginger beer  on it's own??

17 hours ago, nadalina said:

So no one answered your question

There are 2 packages

the House select  is beer, wine/champagne by the glass 

with lunch & dinner ONLY

Prestige Package  is the same  but available anytime  plus spirits anytime the bars are open

Scroll down the Beverage Packages

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/value

I suspect the menus will be the same as the Riviera 

here is  a thread with the new menus

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2904150-riviera-new-bar-drinks-menus-and-prices/

2 minutes ago, jackdeb said:

On our March cruise on Riviera, I asked for a few cans of ginger beer from Waves bar to take back to my cabin to make my own Dark& Stormy. Also needed a few lime wedges.

What was  the cost ?

Do you recall the name of the ginger beer?

2 hours ago, jackdeb said:

There was no cost, it is the same as any other mixer, ( tonic, soda, Coke).

I think the name is Goslings, same as the rum.

Thanks 

Was it  an alcoholic  ginger beer  or alcohol free?

In the uk crabbies do a ginger flavoured beer (alcoholic) and a ginger wine, more of a liquor. Best alcoholic ginger beer for me is one called gingerbeard by Wychwood.  Surprisingly enough I was thinking about the non alcoholic variety to mix with a bitter beer to make a shandy. Looks like jackdeb has the answer. Thanks. I look forward to a few dark and stormys too.  1 week to go🍸🍻🍷🍹

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1