Return to Band Camp: A first-time, potentially somewhat live narration - Escape April 16

Travelicious

3 hours ago, JIMESOPUS said:

@TraveliciousSafe travels home, we are FLL waiting for our flight, nightmare getting off the ship, facial recognition failed and they had to switch back swiping cards. Nice meeting you

Jim and Carol

Yes, I was caught up in that nightmare.  Then I missed my connection in CLT due to a delay in MIA.  We were an hour late getting started.  The only direct replacement flight today to get me to LIT was going to be around 10:00 tonight, getting me there around midnight and then an hour drive home.  I decided to stay the night in Charlotte and booked a direct flight home at 11 tomorrow morning.  I just hope this one goes as scheduled.  I’m due for good flights after this trip.

I hope your travel day was better than mine.

Nice to meet you two.  Maybe we’ll sail together again one of these days.

Edited by Travelicious

Walked into the house around 3 am, JetBlue again was late, nightmare at FLL and EWR but we didn't have any traffic heading north. Just got done checking in for our next cruise, just have enough time to " heal " before the next one. 

Several photos that were taken this past week, were really too busy with all the entertainment and special activities.

Safe travels

Jim and Carol

IMG_4163.JPG

IMG_4211.JPG

IMG_4212.JPG

IMG_4217.JPG

IMG_4185.JPG

• Like 3