National Express Question from Heathrow

We are arriving into Heathrow on Delta airlines in a little over a month. Delta airlines said they generally use terminal 3 but sounds like technically could be any terminal. I wanted to buy our bus tickets from Heathrow to Southampton. When I go to the National Express website it gives me the options of Heathrow (most popular),  or T2/3 LHR? Which one do I choose to get a ticket from? 

Also, I had heard there were some strikes earlier. Can someone tell me if things are back to normal now?

Thanks!

Delta always use Terminal 3, and you should book a coach from T2/3. There is an underground passageway with moving walkways that’ll take you directly from T3 arrivals to the elevators up to the bus station, it’s a 5 minute walk.

To my knowledge National Express haven’t been affected by any strikes. The trains have, and some local buses in London, but not NX.

On 4/9/2023 at 5:48 AM, suziemom said:

We are arriving into Heathrow on Delta airlines in a little over a month. Delta airlines said they generally use terminal 3 but sounds like technically could be any terminal.

On 4/9/2023 at 8:18 AM, gumshoe958 said:

Delta always use Terminal 3, and you should book a coach from T2/3.

The only other thing that occurs to me is the possibility that your ticket has been sold by Delta but the flight is actually operated by a different airline that operates at a different terminal. So it's worth checking whether you have a non-Delta operating airline - your booking documents should tell you this if it's the case.

2 minutes ago, Globaliser said:

The only other thing that occurs to me is the possibility that your ticket has been sold by Delta but the flight is actually operated by a different airline that operates at a different terminal. So it's worth checking whether you have a non-Delta operating airline - your booking documents should tell you this if it's the case.

Delta codeshare with Virgin Atlantic on quite a few LHR routes, but both airlines use T3.

11 hours ago, gumshoe958 said:

Delta codeshare with Virgin Atlantic on quite a few LHR routes, but both airlines use T3.

Obviously! It's why Delta fought so hard to get into T3 to join its subsidiary. 🙂

Glad that the OP has checked that no other airlines are involved.

Which brings up another question.  Hearing rumors of several strikes upcoming in the UK over the summer.  Could any Brits tell us of any known disruptions we should be aware of for summer visitors to the UK?  My trip is in August.

3 minutes ago, TenneSea said:

Which brings up another question.  Hearing rumors of several strikes upcoming in the UK over the summer.  Could any Brits tell us of any known disruptions we should be aware of for summer visitors to the UK?  My trip is in August.

Far to early for any strikes to be planned for then. Your best bet is to ask again four weeks before you travel.