missing the crunch

xyzcruiser

On 4/10/2023 at 2:36 PM, ARcruisin2 said:

I'm with you! If I'm craving something, it's usually something crunchy.

I've always wondered why there were not chips available at Blue Iguana for dipping with salsa, etc

I always thought they didn't offer tortilla chips on the salsa bar because they would go through WAY more salsa than they do now, with people just putting small amounts on their burritos.

I'm the same way. I looooove my chips. I used to always bring quite. Until I decided to stop so I could enjoy some of these foods that have a smaller window of opportunity. However, I'll still buy some every here and there while I'm in port. 

27 minutes ago, Jeafl said:

I always thought they didn't offer tortilla chips on the salsa bar because they would go through WAY more salsa than they do now, with people just putting small amounts on their burritos.

If they had chips on the salsa bar, they would never be able to keep them stocked.  People would take huge amounts.  Now if they would put a little handful on your plate when you ordered a taco, that would be great...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, staceyglow said:

If they had chips on the salsa bar, they would never be able to keep them stocked.  People would take huge amounts.  Now if they would put a little handful on your plate when you ordered a taco, that would be great...

Princess (owned by Carnival) has tortilla chips and salsa every (?) afternoon at the buffet.  But the Princess crowd is older and might pig out on chip and salsa less.  

• Like 1