Bermuda Questions- Food and Excursions- Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas

wild1apache

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone could possibly recommend an excursion that would include Jet Skiing and snorkeling.  Also, the last time that I was in Bermuda (prior to the pandemic) I went to a place called Gombey's, which has since closed down.  They had the greatest fish sandwich on raisin bread and I have been dreaming of it over the years....  Any suggestion where I could find this elsewhere in Bermuda since Gombey's is now not an option?  Thanks  in advance.

Also keep in mind that all Jet Ski rentals in Bermuda will be part of a guided tour where you follow a guide-- made that mistake once. The only self piloted option, where you don't have to follow a guide and can chose where you go, is to rent one of the Boston Whalers. 

Woodys is a great rec for the sandwich and will be close to you if you use BDA Watersports (which I think used to be called Somerset Bridge Watersports?). If they are the same we used them a few times and they do a great job. 

Art Mel's Spicy Dicy is, for lack of a better comparison, the Katz's Deli of Bermuda fish sandwiches, but it's located in Hamilton and not in a convenient part of Hamilton. They are famous for their version of the sandwich. The Crown and Anchor bar in the lobby of the Hamilton Princess also offers an excellent version of the sandwich.