Shuttle question,from Whittier to Ancorage airport

Trcr2

We (husand and I) are on Holland America and dock in Whittier on a Sunday. Our flight is 1200 noon. The ACT Big Bus has a shuttle going at 8:45 a.m. to get the 9:00 tunnel and gets to the airport they say 10:30-10:45. Will this be too tight time to catch the 1200 flight? The ship is advertising buying shuttle through them but do they have different times? It is more expensive than ACT Big Bus. I don't see any other quick and not too expensive options. Any suggestions?

thank you for your help.

Thanks MommaK2D2. If I buy the transfer from the cruise line, will they ensure that I get an early enough shuttle? I assume that they have multiple shuttles going and at frequent enought times (say every hour)? Is that how it works?

3 hours ago, Trcr2 said:

Thanks MommaK2D2. If I buy the transfer from the cruise line, will they ensure that I get an early enough shuttle? I assume that they have multiple shuttles going and at frequent enought times (say every hour)? Is that how it works?

Usually their transfers get the earliest shuttle times. Not sure when you will be docking etc, I think I have always heard to do flights after 1pm, but I bet if you call they will know. (I think one princess cruise we docked at like 2am and some people left way way early?  We left later though). 
    I would call or use the chat to get info on what to expect and that they can get you there (but I don’t know any lines will guarantee unless you booked air from them)

Someone who has taken an earlier in the day flight may have better info for you. I am positive they have shuttles that should leave earlier than 8:45 though 

I don't think anyone will guarantee you get to ANC on time for your flight, but taking the earliest transfer is best as others have said.  I've been stuck on the Seward highway a few times due to accidents, which is something unexpected, but statistically it doesn't happen often.